For most people, getting a haircut is not really that important. However, there are some people who really think that getting a new haircut could change their mood instantly. When you just had your hair done by an expert, people around you can easily notice a different glow and change in your overall appearance.
Such is the effect of getting your hair done, especially for ladies. People can guarantee better cuts, better styles when following these simple steps, before heading to and when in the salon.
Dresses are easy – as long as they’re pretty and they fit, you’re good! Hair, however, is a different matter. Hair has a life of its own and most of the time, just when you need it to behave, it reacts to all sorts of elements and turns into either a big ball of frizz or lifeless mop – the movie character and singer who is famous for her very charming hair will attest to this. So, all you girls who want to keep your mane under control for your high school life’s biggest day march on to the hair salon. The area has some of the best professionals for the job and they’ll make sure your beautiful hairstyle doesn’t go flat when the clock strikes 12.
For this year, there are highly recommended hair styles perfect for the event, claims a popular hair and beauty salon most locals turn to, and if you want to keep up with the trend, consider the top five styles that professionals have rounded up.
1. Temporary/permanent ombré hair – Don’t bother dipping your hair in Kool-aid. Entrust your edgy look to a professional hair dresser. Big hair salons execute this style flawlessly to create a young and fresh vibe.
2. Big waves – Perfect for girls with long hair who want a sultry look. Those with short hair can go for extensions to create those big waves and additional volume.
3. Low ponytail – Add more volume at the top or keep it completely sleek, and you’re sure to look clean and elegant. Add a decorative clip to make your hairstyle more prom- ready.
4. Big or loose braids – It all started with the animated film “Tangled,” and these days “Frozen” has inspired so many braided hairstyles for formal events. Big or loose braids create a lovely look for girls, but what’s cool about it is that hair is kept away from your face while you’re getting your groove on.
5. Deep side part – Works for short hair, medium-length hair and long hair. It’s romantic and creates a nice frame for the face. Plus, it can highlight your make-up and accessories.